US Accredited 36 Credit Dual MBA Track
The UBIS+NAU partnership provides students the opportunity to enter a Dual MBA program that is a highly flexible, deeply immersive, globally focused degree opportunity. Students enrolling into the program will be required to complete 12 total courses. This shared curricular program between the two institutions streamlines the experience for students, all delivered via the UBIS Moodle learning platform.
- The National American University/UBIS articulation agreement provides students a seamless transfer credit process* between each institution.
- Rapid completion option can be done in as few as 12 months for motivated students.
- Flexible online delivery with live lectures and asynchronous attendance based on your personal schedule.
- Dynamic business and academic perspectives from a global community of faculty and students.
- Capstone project illuminates the culmination of learning outcomes throughout the program.
- Graduates earn an Internationally recognized Tier 1 MBA with the highest level of accreditation in the United States.
*students that complete all 12 courses in this program and successfully fulfill all graduation requirements will automatically have credits earned articulated between each institution so that the degrees may be conferred.
Required Program Track
MGT 620 – Strategic Human Resources Management
MGT 607 – Business Analytics, Data Analysis & Decision Making
MGT 609 – Operations, Supply Chain and Project Management
MCO 608 – Managing a Contemporary Business Information System
MGT 642 – Business Sustainability, Ethics and Social Responsibility
FIN 608 – Financial Management Theory and Practice
MGT 621 – Introduction to Global Business
MGT 616 – Strategic Management, Competitiveness & Globalization
MKT 606 – Marketing Strategy
AC 6550 – Managerial Accounting
MGT 6150 – Managerial Economics
MT6655C – Culminating Capstone
Courses not shown sequentially. Course sequence and availability varies by term.
UBIS+NAU Partnership MBA Program Tuition = $16,800 USD (12 Course MBA Only)
February 27, 2023
April 24, 2023
June 19, 2023
August 28, 2023
October 23, 2023
Close links with the corporate world
Dual Degree Programs
Outstanding Selection of Professors
Online – Blended
(Transfer between formats)
9 Terms per Year
International faculty and student body
84% study abroad alumni felt their studies abroad helped them build valuable skills for the job market
Transfer your credits
UBIS welcomes students who wish to continue their studies by transferring to the university. UBIS has three 16-week semesters per year and offers students 9 entry dates per year-more flexibility in starting your studies.
Acceptance of transfer credit is always a decision of receiving institutions. UBIS does not guarantee transferability. Any student interested in transferring UBIS credit to another university should check directly with the receiving institution.