Our PMP Micro-Credential program is designed to teach you the fundamentals of project management. Project management requires cross-functional teamwork and effective communication—both of which should be the focus throughout a project’s lifecycle.
To understand their project’s goals, purpose, and ensure its success,
- Learn how financial objectives relate to a company’s bottom line and gauge economic benefits
- Understand cross-cultural management challenges related to globalization
- Improve critical thinking and apply it to evaluating a project’s quality and measuring outcomes
- Learn what successful project execution looks like and how to achieve it
- Understand the ethical responsibility and treatment of organization stakeholders and the community
- Learn how to monitor projects using real-time measurement tools to communicate and deliver outcomes
- Understand why selecting the right internal communication platform is vital
Students can prepare all the documents for the exam registration. All PMP students must take Practice PMP exams. Students will be able to sit for the PMI Certification Exam. All costs associated with the PMP exam and licensure are the responsibility of the student and are not covered in the cost of the UBIS program.